Free delivery on all orders over £10
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Kaweco Skyline Fountain Pen-Medium Nib
- The Kaweco Sport closely follows the original 1935 Kaweco octogonal design
- Closed version has a length of only 10.5 cm and open version 13.5 cm
- Made from tough but exceptionally lightweight ABS/macrolon plastic
- Comes with one blue ink cartridge
- Uses short international standard cartridges
- Made in Germany
There are only a few writing instruments which have been successful in the market for decades without big changes. One of them is of course the Kaweco Classic Sport. It follows the design of the year 1935.
The Classic Sport has a screw cap and a stainless steel, iridium-tipped nib made by the Bock family of Heidelberg, Germany. These nibs are famous for their consistency. An iridium tip protects the nib from abrasion by contact with paper.