FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Games Workshop - Warhammer 40,000 - Codex World Eaters
- The definitive guide to spilling blood for the Blood God with World Eaters
- 88 pages containing brutal rules, background lore, and gory art
- Features a host of Blood Tithe blessings, Stratagems, Crusade rules and more
Fanatical devotees of Khorne’s creed, the World Eaters Traitor Legion is formed of unnumbered warbands who slaughter their way across the galaxy in the Blood God’s name. They have taken countless skulls and rendered hundreds of worlds void of life to honour their bloody patron. The World Eaters are the progeny of the Daemon Primarch Angron. Few forces in the galaxy share the bottomless hatred and rage they draw upon in battle, their unparalleled ferocity multiplied by the Butcher’s Nails implanted into their brains. These devices pound relentlessly, demanding blood and slaughter, and the World Eaters are only too willing to acquiesce.
Khorne Berzerkers charge headlong into the foe, bellowing war cries and oaths to the Blood God and his Skull Throne, chain weapons revving with murderous intent. With them come the monstrous, daemon-possessed Eightbound, flesh-hungry Daemon Engines, and hosts of blood-crazed Jakhals. Obsessed with butchery, the World Eaters hack apart any who stand before them, rendering all up as offerings to Khorne. These beasts of war are a fast-moving force that surge to get up-close and personal with the foe, delivering the killing blow while staring them in the eye.
This bloody tome is a must-have guide for those who collect and play the servants of the Skull Throne. It contains all the rules needed to play a World Eaters army along with a forbidden library of sanguine lore. Learn about the initial seeds of Angron’s betrayal, the gory battles of Khârn the Betrayer – Khorne’s most ardent Heretic Astartes champion – and the blood-crazed hordes which make up this most feared of Traitor Legions.
Inside this 88-page hardback book, you'll find:
– In-depth background information on the World Eaters, from the dark days of the Horus Heresy to millenia spent in exile across the warp
– Bloody artwork featuring gruesome depictions of World Eaters slaking their fury across the galaxy
– All the rules you need to play a World Eaters army, including 22 datasheets, Blood Tithe rules, Warlord Traits, Relics, rules for fielding the Disciples of the Red Angel, Stratagems, and more
– Rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games that allow you to claim the skulls of worthy foes and win Khorne's favour
– An 'Eavy Metal showcase featuring literal Legions of gorgeously painted World Eaters miniatures
With this book, you will also receive a code to unlock Codex: World Eaters content in Warhammer 40,000: The App.