Free delivery on all orders over £10
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Fisher Space Pen Bullet
- Writes in extreme temperatures, underwater, in zero-gravity, at any angle.
- When open the Bullet measures 13.5cm, with a closed length of 9.4cm
- Contains PR4 black ink, medium point
- Stainless steel, precision-machined socket prevents leaks and oozing, yet delivers instant uniform ink flow
- Thixotropic ink in a hermetically sealed and pressurised ink cartridge writes for three times longer
The Fisher Space Pen is the ultimate in dependability. Every Space Pen is guaranteed to perform in temperatures from -30o to +250o F, underwater, in zero gravity, at any angle – even upside down! Its reliability means it’s the only pen you’ll ever need.
The Fisher Space Pen is the choice of ski patrols, search and rescue teams, law enforcement agencies, armed forces, and everyone who demands reliability in a writing instrument. Each Fisher Space Pen is precision assembled, hand tested, and carries an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
About the Brand:
When astronauts began to explore the outer reaches of space, Paul Fisher realised that there was no existing pen which could perform in its freezing cold, boiling hot vacuum. Countless experiments and a common sense approach to findings resulted in the invention of the sealed and pressurised Fisher Space Pen cartridge and in 1967, after 18 months of rigorous testing by NASA, the Space Pen was selected for use by the astronauts. Still used on manned space flights, the Fisher Space Pen is unconditionally guaranteed to give outstanding service both here on Earth and in space.