FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Fisher Space Pen - Bullet Ballpoint - Brushed Chrome
- Writes dependably smooth even upside down, underwater, over grease and in extreme temperatures
- Includes a Fisher Pressurized PR4 Black Ink Medium Point
- When open measures 13.4cm, with a closed length of 9.5cm
- Precision-machined socket prevents leaks and oozing
- Ships in a Moonscape Gift Box
About the Brand:
In July 1965 Paul Fisher invented the pressurized Space Pen and submitted the first ones to Dr R Gilruth, Director of NASA's Manned Spacecraft Center in Houston, Texas. After rigorous testing NASA selected the Fisher Space Pen for use on the Apollo Missions. They are now used on all manned space flights - American and Russian.
When closed, Bullet Space Pens are the perfect size to carry in your wallet, pocket, purse, car glove box, organizer or toolbox. When open it's a full sized, evenly balanced writing instrument.
Cited as an outstanding example of industrial art, the classic design of the Fisher Bullet Pen has been exhibited for years in the New York Museum of Modern Art. The Bullet's timeless styling has been the topic of many art books and magazine articles. Often imitated but never duplicated, the Fisher Bullet continues to be our most popular pen.