Free Worldwide Delivery
Collect In Store Monday-Friday
Simple no quibble returns policy
Blackwing One-Step Long Pencil Sharpener
- The Blackwing One-Step Long Point Sharpener creates a long, curved point that resists breakage.
- Its compact design is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand or as a permanent part of your everyday carry.
- The body is made of durable machined aluminum.
- The sharpening unit features a German steel blade.
- The canister can hold three fresh sharpens before needing to be emptied.
About the Brand
Blackwing’s roots go back to the 1930’s when the 602 model was first introduced by the Eberhard Faber Pencil Company. Over the years, the pencil with the unique rectangular eraser became synonymous with quality. Legendary Grammy, Emmy, Pulitzer and Academy Award winners have created with the Blackwing 602 pencil. The list of known users includes John Steinbeck, Looney Tunes creator Chuck Jones, and Disney animator Shamus Culhane who, according to animation historian Charles Soloman, asked to be buried with his Blackwing 602.