FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Warehouse Operative (Ref: WO0319)
We are looking to recruit an organised and motivated individual to play an important role in fulfilling our customer orders. The ideal candidate must be physically fit and have good attention to detail.
You will work alongside the warehouse supervisor to pick and pack customer orders, package shipments for dispatch to our fulfilment centres, receive and process arriving stock, and general warehouse duties.
Previous experience within a warehouse / fulfilment role is required.
What we require:
- Good verbal English skills.
- Previous experience in an warehouse/fulfilment role.
- A high level of attention to detail.
Physically fit and the the ability to work under pressure.
- Hours 7am - 2pm. Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 1 day per year worked.
- Employee Wellness package to cover doctors, dentist, and opticians.
- Be part of a friendly team. Comfortable working environment.
- Social activities including summer and Christmas party.
- Free lunch Fridays.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Starting date and salary are negotiable. Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: WO0319