FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Warehouse Operative (Ref: WO0123)
We are looking to recruit an organised and motivated individual to play an important role in fulfilling our customer orders. The ideal candidate must be physically fit and have good attention to detail.
You will work under the warehouse supervisor to pick and pack customer orders, package shipments for dispatch to our fulfilment centres, receive and process arriving stock, and general warehouse duties.
Previous experience within a warehouse / fulfilment role is required.
What we require:
- Good verbal English skills.
- Previous experience in an warehouse/fulfilment role.
- A high level of attention to detail.
Physically fit and the the ability to work under pressure.
- Salary negotiable
- 35 hours per week. 7am - 2pm. Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 1 day per year worked.
- Employee Wellness package to cover doctors, dentists, and opticians.
- Optional pension
- Free lunch Fridays
- Be part of a friendly team in a comfortable working environment
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Starting date and salary are negotiable. Please apply in writing by sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: WO0123