Free Worldwide Delivery
Collect In Store Monday-Friday
Simple no quibble returns policy
Purchasing Officer (Ref: PUO1017)
We are looking to recruit a confident and organised individual to join our purchasing team. You will play a critical role in our mission to source and supply great products to our growing global customer base.
You will be required to efficiently manage inventory ordering with our existing suppliers, forge relationships with new suppliers, and introduce new products to build our product range. You will also report on product performance and work with the purchasing assistant to oversee the marketing on sales channels such as creoly.com, Amazon, NOTHS, and Etsy.
You must have excellent written and verbal English skills, possess the ability to show initiative, and be confident communicating and working as part of a young creative team.
Previous purchasing experience is not necessary, as full training can be provided, but an enthusiasm for premium stationery is crucial.
You'll be an extremely important member of our team and will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with our existing suppliers, and finding new suppliers to partner with.
- Working to a purchasing budget to introduce new products to build our product range.
- Attending trade shows to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers. This includes London Stationery Show, and Frankfurt Paperworld Exhibition.
- Efficiently managing inventory ordering, and supply chain logistics.
- Working with a Purchasing Assistant to oversee the product marketing on sales channels.
- Recording and reporting on product performance and maintaining department KPIs
- Be part of a young friendly team. Comfortable working environment.
- Hours 9am - 4pm. Flexible working times with no expectations to work late.
- Salary £26,000, with the opportunity to progress and develop.
- Bonus incentive scheme offered and full training provided.
- Social activities including summer and Christmas party.
- Free lunch Fridays, and we even have an office dog.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: PUO1017