Free Worldwide Delivery
Collect In Store Monday-Friday
Simple no quibble returns policy
Product Buyer (Ref: PB2610)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Buyer to join our fast-growing eCommerce business. Over the past 10 years, we have grown to be one of the UK's leading online retailers of premium stationery.
The key responsibilities will include efficient stock reordering, introducing new products to grow our product range, maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones, and reporting on product performance.
The successful candidate is required to have previous experience in a similar role, have a good understanding of supply chain management, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Since 2013 Creoly has been specialising in retailing premium stationery using a multi channel approach to fulfill orders to a global customer base. With a turnover of £2.5m we are a key account partner for premium brands such as Lamy, Kaweco, and Filofax.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with our suppliers, and finding new suppliers to partner with.
- Introducing new products to build our product offering.
- Efficiently manage new stock inventory ordering and stock control, to ensure sales, stock and margin targets are achieved.
- Working closely with the Logistics Coordinator to support supply demands at external warehouses.
- Overseeing an Assistant with product marketing on sales channels.
- Recording and reporting on product performance and maintaining department KPIs.
- Opportunity to attend trade shows to learn about new industry trends such as the London Stationery Show.
What we require:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of supply chains.
- Confidence to communicate and build relationships with suppliers.
- An ability to investigate issues, make decisions, and develop solutions.
- Analytical. Good with numbers and data analysis.
- Excel experience for handling data and report building.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Interest in eCommerce.
- Comfortable in a small, fast moving business.
- Starting salary £28,000-£30,000, plus performance bonus.
- Hours 9am - 4pm. 35 hours per week, with no expectations to work late.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 1 day per year worked.
- Employee Wellness package to cover doctors, dentists, and opticians.
- Optional pension.
- Free parking. Free lunch Fridays.
- Be part of a young friendly team in a comfortable working environment.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: PB2610