FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Product Buyer (Ref: PB0322)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Buyer to join our fast-growing eCommerce business. Over the past 9 years we have grown to be one of the UK's leading online retailers of premium stationery.
The key responsibilities of the role include efficient stock reordering, introducing new products to grow our product range, maintaining relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones, and managing/reporting on product performance.
Previous experience in a similar role is not required but would be beneficial. Full training will be provided.
Since 2013 Creoly have been specialising in retailing premium stationery using a multi channel approach to fulfil orders to a global customer base. With a turnover of £2.5m we are a key account partner for premium brands such as Lamy, Kaweco, and Filofax.
- Building relationships with our suppliers, and finding new suppliers to partner with.
- Introducing new products to build our product offering.
- Efficiently managing inventory ordering and stock control, to ensure sales, stock and margin targets are achieved.
- Working closely with the Logistics Coordinator to support supply demands at external warehouses.
- Recording and reporting on product performance and maintaining department KPIs.
- Opportunity to attend trade shows to learn about new industry trends such as the London Stationery Show.
- Confidence to communicate and build relationships with suppliers.
- An ability to investigate issues, make decisions, and develop solutions.
- Analytical. Good with numbers and data analysis.
- Excel experience for handling data and report building.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Interest in eCommerce.
- Comfortable in a small, fast moving business.
- Salary £30,000, plus performance bonus.
- Hours 9am - 4pm. 35 hours per week, No expectations to work late.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 1 day per year worked.
- Employee Wellness package to cover doctors, dentists, and opticians.
- Optional pension.
- Free parking. Free lunch Fridays.
- Be part of a creative, friendly team in a comfortable working environment.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: PB0322