Free delivery on all orders over £10
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Product Buyer Assistant (Ref: PBA1218)
We are looking to recruit a confident and organised individual to play an important supporting role in our mission to source and supply great products to our growing global customer base.
You will provide assistance to the Product Buyer in a number of key areas such as stock ordering, product research and the introduction of new products to build our product ranges. You will also support with managing stock movement at our fulfilment locations, as well as product marketing on sales channels such as creoly.com, Amazon, NOTHS, and Etsy.
You will ideally have at least 1 years experience within an office environment and enthusiasm for premium stationery. Full training is provided. You'll be an extremely important member of our team and will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
We offer the opportunity to progress into a Product Buyer role with bonus package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with the management of stock ordering and logistics.
- Researching new products to build our product range.
- Managing products listings and reviewing product performance.
- Supporting with the management of stock movement between fulfilment locations.
- Opportunity to attend trade shows to learn about new industry trends. This includes London Stationery Show, and Frankfurt Paperworld Exhibition.
- General ad hoc duties that may be required across other departments.
What we require:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- At least 1 year previous experience in an administration/office based role.
- A high level of organisation.
- Confidence to communicate with suppliers.
- Previous purchasing experience is not required, as full training will be provided.
- Ability to self manage tasks and priorities, and work well on your own initiative.
- Hours 9am - 4pm. No expectations to work late.
- £21,000 starting salary, plus performance bonus.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 1 day per year worked.
- Employee Wellness package to cover doctors, dentist, and opticians.
- Opportunity to progress and develop to Product Buyer.
- Be part of a young friendly team. Comfortable working environment.
- Social activities including summer and Christmas party.
- Free lunch Fridays, and we even have an office dog.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: PBA1218