FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Product Buyer Assistant (Ref: PBA0919)
We are looking to recruit a confident and organised individual to play an important supporting role in our mission to source and supply great stationery and gifts to our growing global customer base.
Alongside general administrative duties, you will provide assistance to the Product Buyer in a number of key areas, such as stock reordering, product reviews, and managing stock movement at our fulfillment locations. You will also help to research and introduce new products to our expanding collection.
We are looking for someone who has great communication and analytical skills, with the ability to work well on your own initiative and the confidence to take on responsibility for projects. Full training will be provided so no previous experience in purchasing is necessary. You will be an extremely important member of our team and will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
- Place orders and manage inventory levels
- Manage stock movement at our fulfillment locations
- Manage invoices
- Maintain relationships with suppliers
- Regularly review product performance
- Manage product listings across our website and Amazon
- Support the Product Buyer in the selection and purchase of new products
- General ad-hoc duties across all departments
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- A high level of organisation and the ability to prioritise and self-manage
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous purchasing experience is not required as full training will be provided
- Hours 9am - 4pm. No expectations to work late.
- £21,000 starting salary.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 1 day per year worked.
- Employee Wellness package to cover doctors, dentist, and opticians.
- Opportunity to progress and develop to Product Buyer.
- Be part of a young friendly team.
- Quarterly social activities including summer and Christmas party.
- Free lunch Fridays, and we even have an office dog.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: PBA0919