FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Purchasing Assistant (Ref:PA0517)
We are looking to recruit an organised individual to support our purchasing team. You will provide assistance in a number of key areas such as researching and managing products, marketing on sales platforms and keeping on top of daily administration.
You must have excellent written and verbal English skills, a high level of organisation and attention to detail, and possess confidence and the ability to work on your own initiative.
You will ideally have at least 6 months experience within an office environment, enthusiasm for premium stationery, and be passionate about working part of young creative team. We provide all required training.
You'll be an extremely important member of our team and will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching new products.
- Managing products listings.
- Reviewing product performance.
- Supporting the supply chain and logistics.
- Keeping on top of daily administration to ensure a smooth running of all of the above!
- General ad hoc duties that may be required across other departments.
- Be part of a young friendly team. Comfortable working environment.
- Hours 9am - 4pm. Flexible working times with no expectations to work late.
- Starting salary £20,000 - £24,000 depending on candidate, with the opportunity to progress and develop.
- Quarterly social activities including summer and Christmas party.
- Free lunch Fridays, and we even have an office dog.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Starting date and salary are negotiable. Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: PA0517