Free delivery on all orders over £10
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Purchasing Assistant (Ref:PA0517)
We are looking to recruit an highly organised individual to support our purchasing team. You will provide assistance in a number of key areas such as supporting the supply chain, managing products, and keeping on top of daily administration.
You must have excellent written and verbal English skills. A high level of organisation and attention to detail. Possess confidence and the ability to work on your own initiative.
You will ideally have at least 6 months experience within an office environment, enthusiasm for premium stationery, and be passionate about working part of young creative team.
You'll be an extremely important member of our team and will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching new products.
- Managing products listings.
- Reviewing product performance.
- Supporting the supply chain and logistics.
- Keeping on top of daily administration to ensure a smooth running of all of the above!
- General ad hoc duties that may be required across other departments.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Starting date is negotiable. Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: PA0517