Free delivery on all orders over £10
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Office Manager / Bookkeeper (Part-Time)
We are looking to recruit an Office Manager / Bookkeeper to join our growing team. You will be responsible for the smooth and effective management of our finance/accounts, general office administration and HR duties.
You will need a good knowledge of bookkeeping and office administration, and be proficient in QuickBooks and Excel. The position requires good secretarial and all round administrative abilities. We’re looking for an organised professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. As we have a start-up mentality and are a small team, you’ll be able to get involved in lots of other areas of the business.
You'll be an extremely important member of our team, and key support to our Managing Director. Your role is essential to the company’s workflow and growth and you will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
Part time position consisting of 20-25 hours per week, and may be ideal for someone wishes to have a better work / life balance.
Responsibilities will include:Finance
- Responsible for bookkeeping in Quickbooks.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable.
- Processing Invoices and supplier payments.
- Paying of wages, ITIS, social security.
- Responsible for general HR duties and staff welfare, including maintaining staff records, contracts, Personnel administration; monitoring attendance, holidays and illness.
- Procurement of office supplies and services.
- Liaising with the landlord, service providers / contractors.
- General organisation and upkeep of the office.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bookkeeping experience is essential.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Highly accurate, organized and focused.
- Strong administrative abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be part of a young friendly team.
- A comfortable working environment.
- 20-25 Hours per week, Ideally 9am - 2pm Monday to Friday, but can be flexible.
- Hourly rate negotiable.
- Social activities including summer and Christmas party.
- Free lunch Fridays, and we even have an office dog.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: OM1017