FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Amazon FBA Logistics Coordinator (Ref: LC0421)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an FBA Logistics Coordinator to join our fast-growing eCommerce business. Over the past 8 years we have grown to be one of the UK's leading online retailers of premium stationery.
We require someone with great communication and analytical skills to coordinate our Amazon FBA logistics, enabling an efficient flow of goods to fulfilment centres across Europe, Canada, and the USA. We need a problem solver who can work well on your own initiative, and possess the confidence to take on responsibility for process developments.
The successful candidate will have an interest in supply chain operations specifically catered to ecommerce and marketplaces such as Amazon, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
We hold key accounts with premium brands such as Lamy, Filofax and Kaweco and ship out over 12,000 orders per month to customers across the globe. This role will play a key part in developing this operation, and you will be an extremely important member of our team who will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
- Taking ownership of our Amazon logistics operation and developing robust processes to ensure the timely delivery of our products from our warehouse to multiple fulfilment centres.
- Creating stock transfers and FBA inbound shipment plans.
- Liaising with couriers/carriers and Customs to handle flow issues.
- Reviewing inventory reports and presenting suggestions to the Purchasing team to optimise stock levels.
- Create new processes and assist the Operations Manager in improving the overall supply chain performance, looking for any possible innovations and improvements to the process.
- Reporting on department KPIs.
- An ability to investigate complex issues, make decisions, and develop solutions.
- Confidence and ability to develop processes.
- Analytical. Experience or passion for numbers and data analysis.
- Excel/Google Sheets experience for handling data and report building.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Interest in eCommerce.
- Comfortable in a small, fast moving business.
- At least 3 years previous work history.
- Desirable but not compulsory: Experience in a logistics/exporting/supply chain capacity.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: LC0421