FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Junior Office Administrator
We are looking to recruit a confident and organised individual to play an important supporting role in our mission to source and supply great products to our growing global customer base.
You will provide administrative assistance to multiple departments in a number of key areas such as our sales team, logistics department and warehouse.
This is an entry level varied position and full training is provided. You'll be an extremely important member of our team and will have the direct ability to turn effort into results. This is a great position for someone who wants to join a successful company and learn about the business from all angles.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the management of stock ordering and logistics.
- Researching new products to build our product range.
- Managing products listings and reviewing product performance
- Supporting with the management of stock movement between fulfilment locations.
- Supporting our warehouse department with any administrative tasks
- General ad hoc duties that may be required across other departments.
What we require:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Experience in an office environment is advantageous but not essential.
- A high level of organisation.
- Confidence to communicate with suppliers.
- Ability to self manage tasks and priorities, and work well on your own initiative.
- Hours 9am - 4pm. No expectations to work late.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 1 day per year worked.
- Employee Wellness package to cover doctors, dentist, and opticians.
- Opportunity to progress and develop to Product Buyer.
- Social activities including summer and Christmas party.
- Free lunch Fridays.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Starting date and salary are negotiable. Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: (Ref: JOA04/11)