FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Digital Sales & Logistics Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Sales & Logistics assistant to join our fast-growing eCommerce business. Over the past 10 years we have grown to be one of the UK's leading online retailers of premium stationery.
Since 2013 Creoly have been specialists in retailing premium stationery using a multi channel approach to fulfil orders to a global customer base. With a turnover of £2.5m we are a key account partner for premium brands such as Lamy, Kaweco, and Filofax.
Our product management team plays the crucial role of ensuring we remain one of the market leaders in our field by continuously developing our product offering and maximising multi-platform opportunities.
In this role you will support our Logistics and Purchasing teams and have the opportunity to become an integral part of the company. We are a data driven company, so a strong ability to analyse information and problem-solve is key.
Full training will be provided so previous experience in a similar role is not essential, but would be beneficial, and a genuine interest in eCommerce is required.
- Assist the Logistics Coordinator to support supply demands at external warehouses.
- Review and manage the performance of products across selling platforms.
- Assist with a range of administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the departments
- List and optimise our product offerings across various online marketplaces
- Assist with efficiently managing inventory ordering and stock control, to ensure sales, stock and margin targets are achieved.
- Attend and contribute to monthly/quarterly sales meetings
- Confidence to communicate and build relationships.
- Interest in eCommerce and selling on platforms such as Amazon.
- An ability to investigate issues, make decisions, and develop solutions.
- Good with numbers and data analysis.
- Excel experience for handling data and report building.
- Driven, ambitious and motivated to learn and develop
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Comfortable in a small, fast moving business.
- Hours 9am - 4pm. 35 hours per week, No expectations to work late.
- 25 days holiday with an additional 1 day per year worked.
- Employee Wellness package to cover doctors, dentists, and opticians.
- Optional pension.
- Free parking. (Based in St Peters) Free lunch Fridays.
- Be part of a creative, friendly team in a comfortable working environment.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: DS&L0922