Free delivery on all orders over £10
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Customer Service Supervisor (Ref: CSS0916)
Additionally you will be required to carry out a variety of projects and analysis required to drive and improve processes, deliver improved financial performance, KPI’s and service levels.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent attention to detail, alongside fantastic communication skills with superb administrative and time management skills.
You must have excellent written and verbal English skills, possess enthusiasm for boutique stationery with ambitions to grow your career in the company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a young creative team
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a positive and helpful resolution to customer support questions through all channels such as telephone, email, live chat and social media.
- Deliver within targets and make fact based recommendations for service improvement.
- Identity and implement any guidelines and processes required.
- Produce monthly performance reports to show performance, company development areas and fact based recommendations for change
- Implement new processes to enhance customer first time resolution and to deliver best in class practices.
- Create and update templates within our internal systems to ensure we are consistent with how we respond to our customers across all channels.
- Manage the refund and replacement processes.
- Resolve delivery issues with carrier partners and where necessary instigate refunds / replacements to customers .
We offer training, personal development, and a competitive salary.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Starting date and salary are negotiable. Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: CSS0916