Free delivery on all orders over £10
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Customer Service Advisor (Ref: CS0717)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to champion customer service, by delivering a positive customer experience. You will assist customers with queries through email, telephone, and social media, plus manage our product review club.
The ideal candidate will possess a genuine interest in working with and helping customers, good communication skills, with great administrative and time management skills.
You will ideally have at least 6 months experience within an office environment, enthusiasm for premium stationery, and be passionate about working part of young creative team.
You'll be an extremely important member of our team and will have the direct ability to turn effort into results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a positive and helpful resolution to customer support questions through all channels such as telephone, email, live chat and social media.
- Deliver within targets and make recommendations for service improvement.
- Create and update templates within our internal systems to ensure we are consistent with how we respond to our customers across all channels.
- Manage the refund and replacement processes.
- Resolve delivery issues with carrier partners and where necessary instigate refunds / replacements to customers.
- Oversee our product review club.
- Be part of a young friendly team. Comfortable working environment.
- Hours 9am - 4pm. Flexible working times with no expectations to work late.
- Starting salary £20,000 with the opportunity to progress and develop.
- Quarterly social activities including summer and Christmas party.
- Free lunch Fridays, and we even have an office dog.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: CS0717