FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Brand Development Officer (Ref: BDO0820)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and highly motivated Brand Development Officer to join the team to develop our in-house premium stationery and gift brands on Amazon. In this role you will have end-to-end ownership, and will be responsible for managing product development, sales, marketing and performance reporting.
Working within a budget you will manage the product life cycle from conception to reality. You will monitor market trends, make purchasing decisions, promote sales, and define the strategy. There will be a key focus on the optimisation of Amazon product listings, utilising marketing tools such as the Amazon Advertising Console to run PPC campaigns, reviewer programs and promotions to drive revenue and margin improvements.
This role encompasses multi disciplines; from purchasing and supplier relationship management, to product development, sales and marketing, therefore you must be highly organised, possess a strong analytical awareness and have superb business judgment.
Previous experience is not required, as you will be supported in developing the necessary skills, however an understanding of product trends, digital marketing and keyword optimization would be an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and highly motivated. An ability to investigate complex issues, make decisions, and develop solutions.
- Strategic mindset. Keep clear records of decisions to enable you to track, measure and assess those decisions.
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects; prioritisation, planning and task delegation.
- Strong communication skills.
- An understanding of PPC / digital marketing may be beneficial but not necessary.
- Excel skills, ability to work with numbers and report with data.
- Monitor market trends and carry out competitor and customer analysis.
- Make decisions regarding product selection and pricing.
- Content creation and Amazon listing optimisation through keyword and content improvements.
- Manage a purchasing and advertising budget.
- Setup and oversee Amazon PPC campaigns, reviewer programs, deals and promos.
- Identify opportunities to improve overall tools and systems.
- Drive revenue and margin improvements.
- Analyse sales forecasts and relevant financials, and report on product performance.
- Reporting on department KPIs
How to Apply
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: BDO0820