FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Accounts Administrator (Ref: AA0122)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administrator to join our fast-growing eCommerce business. Over the past 9 years we have grown to be one of the UK's leading online retailers of premium stationery.
You will be responsible for the smooth and effective management of our company finances.
You will need a good knowledge of bookkeeping and office administration, and be proficient in QuickBooks and Excel. The position requires strong secretarial and all round administrative abilities. You will be an extremely important member of our team, and key support to our Managing Director. The role will also include some general office administration and light HR duties.
This position requires 30-35 hours per week with flexibility on start and finish times.
- Bookkeeping duties using Quickbooks; reviewing transactions, posting to accounts, reconciling bank statements
- Financial reporting
- Accounts receivable and payable; paying supplier invoices and raising invoices
- Staff payroll
- GST, ITIS, Social Security, Manpower returns
- General HR duties and staff welfare, including maintaining staff records, contracts, personnel administration; monitoring attendance, holidays and illness
- General organisation and upkeep of the office
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures, and hands-on experience with accounting software (Quickbooks)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organisational and time-management abilities
- Good knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Strong administrative abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary £17-£20 per hour depending on experience
- Hours required are 30-35 hours per week, No expectations to work late.
- 25 days holiday per year with an additional 1 day per year worked.
- Employee Wellness package to cover doctors, dentists, and opticians.
- Optional pension.
- Free lunch Fridays.
- Be part of a creative, friendly team in a comfortable working environment.
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: AA0122