FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
Accounts Administrator (Part-Time)
We are looking to recruit a highly organised part time Accounts Administrator to join our team. You will be responsible for the smooth and effective management of our finances, general office administration and light HR duties.
You will need a good knowledge of bookkeeping and office administration, and be proficient in QuickBooks and Excel. The position requires good secretarial and all round administrative abilities. You will be an extremely important member of our team, and key support to our Managing Director.
This is a part time position, ideally 20-25 hours per week. Hours and pay are negotiable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping duties using Quickbooks; reviewing transactions, posting to accounts, reconciling bank statements
- Financial reporting; providing financial reports such as a monthly P&L for the MD
- Accounts receivable and payable; paying supplier invoices and raising invoices
- Staff payroll
- GST, ITIS, Social Security, Manpower returns
- General HR duties and staff welfare, including maintaining staff records, contracts, personnel administration; monitoring attendance, holidays and illness
- Procurement of office supplies and services
- Liaising with the landlord, service providers / contractors
- General organisation and upkeep of the office
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures, and hands-on experience with accounting software (Quickbooks)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organisational and time-management abilities
- Good knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Strong administrative abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: AA0820. Please indicate pay expectations when applying.