FREE UK delivery on all orders
Safe, quick & easy online ordering
Simple no quibble returns policy
A4 Spiral Bound Dotted Notebook, Dot Grid Book, Premium High Quality with 120gsm Paper | by Think®
- 26 x 21 centimetre (10 x 8 inch) spiral bound book. Lays completely flat for easy use.
- 100 pages, (50 sheets) of high quality 120gsm paper - thicker than leading brands. No ink bleed from fountain pen and markers.
- August 2017 Update : Water resistant, anti-scuff laminated 600gsm front and back cover. Offers great rigidity.
- Light grey dot grid - 5mm spacing. Makes an ideal bullet journal or pad for layout and design work.
- Made in the UK from FSC certified paper.
Th[ink] notebooks are made for designers, by designers. We believe that great ideas grow on paper and our aim is to give you the perfect tools to help your ideas take shape.
Our notebooks are made from high quality 120gsm paper, which is much thicker than other leading brands such as Moleskine, Rhodia or Field Notes. This makes them perfectly suited to different media such as pencils, fountain pens, marker pens or even a light wash of watercolour. The soft touch cover provides extra protection against the elements as well as a tactile, non-slip finish, while the metal binding means the paper to sit perfectly flat.
The dot grid layout provides the ultimate flexibility for your daily needs. Use the dots as a guide for writing portrait or landscape, to help lay out designs with straight lines, or for bullet journaling. The beauty of the dot grid is that it is barely there, giving you the freedom to sketch outside the lines if you prefer.
Th[ink] aim to be friendly to the environment. We use certified FSC paper which has been harvested from sustainable sources. Our notebooks are manufactured in small batches in the UK and the manufacturing process is carbon neutral thanks to investment in carbon offset projects.